Other estate planning, elder law, and probate services we provide include probate and estate administration, estate tax planning, guardianship, and prenuptial agreements. Should you require any of these services, please give our office a call.
Although most people think of tax planning when they hear the words "estate planning", it is much more than that. Estate planning is the proactive and comprehensive planning for the protection of yourself, your family, and your wealth.
Our goal at Harrold, Scrobell & Danner, S.C. is to help you carry out your wishes, transfer your assets to their intended beneficiaries smoothly and efficiently, prepare for the possibility of your physical or mental incapacity, and to provide for your family members and loved ones in life and death.
• Wills, living wills, trusts, living trusts, revocable trusts
• Nursing home cost planning
• Health care and financial powers of attorney
• Life insurance and qualified personal residence trusts
• Family limited partnerships
• Simple and complex wills, trust documents
• Medicaid planning and Title 19 planning
• Post-death trust administration
If you have any questions regarding estate planning, please give our law office a call now.
Should you be incapacitated, fall ill, or die suddenly, your loved ones will be taken care of with prudent estate planning. We'll make sure everything goes smoothly should misfortune happen.
Our firm has successfully represented thousands of clients in their estate planning needs. Let us assist you today.